Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Trying this out

Hey everyone! I have had a few turn of events in life lately, so I decided to try blogging. I am hoping that I'll do okay at this, but who knows. I have read a few blogs for a few months and absolutely loved the idea of this.. So here I go..
For any of you who didn't know, last semester I changed my major. I changed it to Health Services/Health Administration. I couldn't be happier with this decision. Once summer school is over, I am 14 classes away from graduation. It's kind of scary. I have been living in Evansville this summer, and still working at the Residence Life Community Center at USI. It is a really boring job, but it pays the bills that I have. I am actually currently at work right now. haha. I'm pretty excited to get off of work at 4:00 so that I can go over to my friend Amber's house and visit with her and Ashley. The two of them are so funny. :) I guess we're going to have hair coloring going on. haha. That is always fun. Guess that's it for now until I can figure out how to do more with this!!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment